Athletics Auckland Aspire Development Academy
Track and Field Mt. Smart 1-3 October 2018
Online Registration Form
This is the sixth year of the Athletics Auckland Aspire Development Academy. This three-day academy will give athletes aged 12-18 years the opportunity to work with some very experienced coaches. The aim is to enhance the athleticism of the athlete to enhance future development of all the qualities necessary to achieve success in the sport.
Many of the athletes that have been through the Aspire Development Academy have gone on to represent Auckland, North Harbour and Counties Manukau at the following events:
· Grade 12/13 Interprovincials
· U16 & U18 Interprovincials
· North Island Secondary Schools Athletics Championships
· Athletics New Zealand Track and Field Championships
· Athletics New Zealand Cross Country Championships
· Athletics New Zealand Road Running Championships
Dates: Monday 1 to Wednesday 3 October 2018 (If you can only attend in the second week of the school break from the 8-10 October, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If numbers permit, we may run a second camp in this week also.
Venue: Mt Smart Stadium
Times: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Cost: $100 for 3 days. $80 for 2 days. $60 for 1 day – includes coaching, singlets, handouts and
guest speakers. (We recommend that you attend all 3 days to fully develop your skill acquisition and knowledge).
Coaches: (Full list to be named closer to the event)
- Facilitator and Coach:
- Neil Bartlett: Athletics Auckland Coach Development Manager. Coach for the Auckland Regional sprint squad.
- James Kuegler: Lead coach Papakura Athletics club