Be Our Partner
Sports sponsorship is a great way of launching new products or reinforcing your brand. This is an efficient strategy to target the audience while in a relaxed and fun environment, so it does not feel as pure advertising, as your brand will blend in the event environment.
While sponsoring a sports event, your brand will be recognised as a promoter of social and healthy activities. This perception can help as an important factor during a purchase decision-making.
Our sponsorship programme will align with your marketing strategy, connect you to your targeted demographic and positively position your brand among the community.
We offer a variety of sponsorship packages, tailor suited to your particular needs and marketing strategy. Below are several examples of the types of sponsorship options that we can provide:
- Naming rights designation of the Mount Smart track (exclusive opportunity).
- Premium signage and branding.
- Advertising opportunities throughout online channels, electronic communications and in-stadium channels.
- Sampling and display activation opportunities at meets.
- Database Marketing.
- Individual Meet packages.
- Naming rights designation for a single event.
Participants in Athletics Auckland activities
- 120,000 athletes actively participating in the sport of athletics with key demographics between the age of 5yrs and then 80yrs.
- 500,000 registered recreational runners
- Over 17.5% of the New Zealand population actively participate in recreational running
- 30,000 students through Athletics Auckland schools programme and elite development pathway
- In excess of 100 athletes competing internationally each year
- Over 160,000 spectators at AAI events in 2017